As the summer season approaches, so too are deadlines for enrolling in summer law school programs.
For students interested in comparative constitutional law, here is a useful list of summer law school programs in comparative and international law.
Let me highlight just a few options for students:
- Howard University School of Law's Comparative and International Law Program in South Africa, featuring a course taught by South African Constitutional Court Justice Albie Sachs
- William & Mary Law School's Summer Law Program in Spain, which includes a course entitled Introduction to Civil Law and Comparative Constitutional Law
- Gonzaga University School of Law's Florence Summer Law Program, where Amy Kelley will teach a course on comparative rights and governmental structure
- Widener University School of Law's Nairobi Institute, whose flagship offering is a course in comparative constitutional law
- Southwestern Law School's Vancouver Summer Law Institute, in which I will offer a course in comparative constitutional law.
I wish all students a fun, productive, and fulfilling summer.